Monday, October 09, 2006

Pictures


This is my roomate on the left
and Kesley on the right--the guy who took us out there.

This is a group of teachers and Micronesians that I went hiking with to Sella bay, where we went snorkling.

Beautiful hilly views... And beaches.












Kesley (L) and another Micronesian (R).



Kesley is the most friendly Christian micronesian I've met here and he said he would take me out to the beach or spearfishing whenever I wanted to go!
When my schedule allows it, I'll have to go again!
-Chuck

5 comments:

Emily said...

Chuck, awesome blog and pictures!! Sounds like you are having fun! I'll put a link to your blog on siblog. Love, Em

Laura said...

Chuck,
LOVE your blog-great pics! Man, I wish I was there-we would love to go snorkeling again (and see you too). :-) Those pics remind me of Hawaii. Was this your 1st time snorkeling? What did you think? Glad you're settling in and getting some free time to enjoy yourself and your beautiful surroundings! Oh, you may already know this but Will started a blog too-www.scbowhunter.blogspot.com.
Love,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Chuck,

Thanks for sharing a glimpse and happening on your teaching/missionary life! love the blog and pics. It looks beautiful there. Glad you are adjusted and doing well.

R.C. and Letisha (and a 6 month who is on my lap trying to help my type)

Q: said...

Thank you all!
That was my first time snorkling and it was awesome--it's better than TV--it's in real time and you're actually interacting with the actual environment!
God bless,
Chuck

Dayton said...

Hey chuck, I'm glad that you're having fun. Erin and I are looking forward to hearing about your experiences in person when you come to visit in about a month. Things are going well here! I hope teaching is also going well.

Dayton